The Quality Committee (QC) is a global forum for (1) sharing information about challenges and solutions through open discussion about quality and business practices, and (2) continuous improvement of the ASA-100 quality standard.
Expectations of Participants:
- Bring your issues to the table.
- Be an active participant.
- Be respectful of your colleagues.
- Share the committee's solutions with others who could not attend.
- Promote the quality and safety values of the Committee.
- Provide support to the Association by sharing your knowledge and experience.
Membership in the QC:
The ASA Quality Committee is made up of representatives of ASA member companies. ASA also invites non-members to join where their expertise may be useful to a particular deliberation. If you are not yet an ASA member and would like to attend an ASA Quality Committee meeting, please contact Michele Dickstein or Join Now.
Subcommittee Structure and Activity:
There are several subcommittees to support the activities of the Quality Committee. Current subcommittees include: ASA Statement Form 2020; Hazard Taxonomy, Supplier Approval, COVID Operational Issues, and others as needed. If you are interested in participating on a subcommittee please complete the SIGN-ME-UP form. In order to sign-up you must login to the website. If you need assistance with login, please contact ASA.
The Quality Committee meets bi-annually, typically during ASA's Annual Conference and in the winter.
- QC Summer Meeting: July 2021, Virtual | Sponsored by Aersale, Inc.
- Click on Quality Committee News for registration details.