ASA provides a unified voice for the aviation supplier industry. Speaking on behalf of suppliers in the U.S. and abroad, ASA works to clarify existing regulations and ensure that new regulations foster safety and improved business practices.
Training & Education
ASA members receive discounted attendance to educational events.
- ASA Annual Conference
Quality, Business Development and Legal/Regulatory issues are all included in this comprehensive educational event designed for all aviation supplier professionals.
- Regulatory & Export Workshop Series
These one-day training sessions bring aviation professionals up to date on all regulatory changes.
- Hazmat Training
This course provides the fundamentals of hazardous materials handling, marking, reporting and transporting.
- Certification Standards Training
These workshops support the requirements for companies transitioning to ISO 9001:2015, AS9120B, AS9110C and, or AS9100D.
News & Information
ASA offers several publications designed to keep members aware of regulatory and business news in the industry.
- Member Bulletins
Sent monthly, Member Bulletins provide industry updates and association news, exclusively to members.
- Member Alerts
Sent exclusively to members on a periodic basis, these alerts offer immediate updates on industry news as it happens.
Exclusive Company Partnership Benefits
- Discounted Aviation Products Liability Insurance
ASA has partnered with Sterling Aviation Markets, Inc. to offer ASA Members exclusive discounts on aviation products liability insurance. To receive a quote, visit Sterling Aviation Markets, Inc.
- Discounted Cyber-security Services
ASA has partnered with Chelsea Technologies to offer ASA members Cyber-security services. Chelsea Technologies is a custom business technologies provider who can address the importance of a secured and protected IT network infrastructure, reveal new cyber-security frauds as well as provide analysis and remediation for those threats. ASA Members are eligible for an initial one-hour consultation at no charge. Additionally, if the consultation results in an engagement, Chelsea Technologies will extend a 30% discount off their regular rate to ASA Members! You may contact Meyer-Ben Reuven via email or via telephone at (954) 454-9797.
- Discounted Debt Collection Services
- ASA has partnered with C2C Resources to give our members their debt collection services at a 10% discount! C2C Resources, LLC offers the following services to ASA Members: A Fully Licensed Commercial Collection Agency
- A members discount on their contingency-based collections service
- Free use of their Profit Maximizer web-based collection software
- Legal Forwarding Edge
- Fast payment remittance
- Specialized staff experienced in all aspects of the aviation business
For more information on C2C Resources, visit their website at
http://www.c2resources.com/. Questions? Call Sven Nelson at C2C Resources directly at 866-341-6316.