Attracting aviation professionals globally, the ASA Annual Conference is the premier event for aviation distribution industry. Each year, the event offers a variety of business development, quality assurance, regulatory/legal and general industry topics. This program includes:
- General Sessions - Comprehensive assessments of the state of the industry.
- Workshop Series - In-depth analyses of specific business, quality and regulatory/legal issues.
- Exhibit Hall - Features the industry's most innovative companies.
- Networking Events - Receptions, lunch and dinner.
- Co-located with the AFRA Annual Meeting, open attendance for both groups.
The U.S. Department of Transportation (US DOT) requires that all individuals engaged in handling hazardous materials be trained at least once every three (3) years. The FAA has suggested that many aviation companies are HazMat employers by virtue of the wide variety of materials received, which could include HazMat. This course will provide the fundamentals of hazardous materials handling, marking, reporting and transporting.
The webinars are a great opportunity for any of your team members to enhance their knowledge on best business practices in aircraft parts distribution as well as provide prospective business in other markets. This training is free to ASA Members.
These one-day Continuing Education Workshops are very popular among our members. The workshops typically concentrate on Export, Regulations and current "hot" topics. Workshops are offered in member-populated cities and provide employers with an affordable means of formal training.